Spanish version

Friday, March 21, 2014

Mysterious love

 
 


 
 
I have known a million people
But never like you
Many friends of mine are special
But still don't have a clue
Can’t you see? How beautiful you are?
How you got to be so won-der-ful
Get away and get out, don´t talk to me
I don´t want to hear a Word
Or what you have to say
So then, why lye to me (3x)
You made me cry Alone (long word)
What kind of Person does that?!
What did you want me to do?
I guess you don’t care of how or why this happened
Hey wait! Before I leave
I have something to say
Get away, don’t bother more
But . . . Go away before I hurt you more
And . . . STOP before it’s to late
Doesn’t make a difference
You hurt me anyway
Please WAIT, let me finish
The world’s most perfect friend
You've always loved me and helped me
Even when I was wrong
I'm sorry that I've hurt you
I'm sorry I made you cry
Can’t I see? How beautiful you are?
Don’t underestimate yourself (3x)
I will do my very best to make you proud
I promise I will try
Everyone sees hardship
And everyone feels pain
Can’t you see? How beautiful you are?
And if anyone knows it's you and me
The sun will shine through rain
You've given me so much
That words enough
To say how much I love you
I'm trying and it's tough
Without you I'd be nowhere
You believed in me no matter what
My arms are always open
I promise they will never shut
I have more respect for you
Than anyone alive
And my shoulder is always here
If you ever need to cry
Everything will turn out fine
Because I love you
Until the day I die
Can’t I see? How beautiful you are?
Can’t we see? How beautiful you are?


No comments:

Post a Comment