Spanish version

Monday, March 24, 2014

Nikki's Glamor Shot


January Fan Story


I knew 2014 was going to be awesome, but I NEVER thought something so cool would happen to me. I was walking in the mall with my mom yesterday when we saw a new store…for Glamour Shots! It’s this place where they do your hair and makeup and then take pictures of you looking like a movie star! My mom and I decided we’d both do it. It was HYSTERICAL to see her all made up with big teased hair and dark makeup that made her look like she had raccoon eyes! After we left, when we were walking to the food court, I heard someone say, “Wow, you look just like Taylor Swift!” Then I turned around and saw… Dahlia's brother who said “you look like Taylor Swift! Where’d you been? You look hot!” OMG! Did her brother just call me HOT?!!! Then he blushed and brushed his bangs out of his eyes. Then I turned around and saw mum wasn’t there! Then a text from mum came to my cell phone. I took it out of my bag and read it. She said she was in the dressing department. “Wanna sit down?” Daniel said (Dahlia’s brother). Then he took my hand and ran to a seat. We sat down. Weird.“Have you heard about MacKenzie going to another school?” he said. “WHAAT?!!!” I replied. Could it be true? It was like one of my dreams coming true! Then I made a really ugly, dorky grin. “Um, are you OK Nikki? You look ill.” Daniel said, looking confused. Then I shook my head and said ” I’m fine.” Then Daniel took a big box wrapped up and tied with a ribbon out of his backpack and said “for you”. Akward because I had a crush on Brandon, not HIM. “For me?!” I said, turning green momentarily. Then he took my hands and, OMG! You’ll never guess what happened next! He actually kissed me! RIGHT ON THE LIPS! After our sweetheart dance, Daniel’s being doing awkward stuff! When I turned around to see what Daniel’s worried face was looking at I saw BRANDON!! I really got surprised and the look on his face looked green. Like he was about to VOMIT and PUKE! He ran away as fast as I could! Brandon, my dear Brandon. He left a box on the table (BTW, It looked a lot like what Daniel's box... SUSPICIOUS) with my name on it. Inside was a beautiful, fake-golden bracelet! He looked like he had eaten super-duper-hot chilli’s because his face was as red as fire!!!”WHAT DID YOU DO?! YOU KNEW BRANDON WAS THERE????” I replied. “I really need to tell you something Nikki! I’ve been waiting so long to say this BUT I RELIZE YOU LIKE BRANDON AS YOUR TRUE LOVE” I’m ENGA- but before I could continue MACKENZIE interrupted by saying behind my back “BRANDON! Before I leave I need to do something to you!” MacKenzie was in this mall?! Seriously, she shouldn’t have INTERRUPTED! Then she gave Brandon a kiss on the lips and Jessica was behind them with MacKenzie’s cell phone and took a PICTURE! I was beyond furious! I pulled MacKenzie’s skirt and she fell down backwards with a huge BANG! I grabbed my gift from Brandon, and Brandon himself and ran away as fast as I could! Brandon looked green. Like he was about to VOMIT and PUKE! Then we arrived at the entrance to the mall. “Give me a bag!” yelled Brandon then he ran inside the mall and put his head inside a bin and puked! Then he wiped his mouth and came back.”Sorry I can’t stay Nikki. I have to go! Later Nikki!” said Brandon then he left. Later that day my phone chimed. It was a message from Brandon.

 It said the following:

HI NIKKI, IM SORRY FOR BEING YOUR BEST FRIEND. BUT IF YOU NEED ME JUST SAY SO YOURSELF. . . FROM BRANDON

I wrote him the following:

HI BRANDON (I GUESS) I DO WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND AND EVENTUALLY MORE. I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING…

BRANDON said:

I FORGIVE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND AND MY CRUSH

Omg! Brandon just said he had a crush on me! SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

BRANDON, CAN I SEE YOU IN FUZZY FRIENDS RIGHT NOW???

HE SAID:

SURE. . .

-10 minutes later-
“Hey um… Nikki” his face burning. “Hi Brandon“ I said

What I said after was totally… well you’ll see.
“Look Brandon, I have a crush on you and you might not know that. What happened wit Daniel was NOT SOMETHING I planned. I still lo…” he fished his face and all of a sudden I feel the taste of his lips. There is only 1 way that would had happened. He KISSED ME!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEE!
 Now were official and guess who were behind puppy cages in front of us. Not that we weren’t surprised but apparently MacKenzie was secretly spying and also SOBBING.

Part 2 coming soon

Rate 10 J

1 comment: